Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Chick fil A Day

I would just like to take this time to say what Chick fil A means to me. They have been in the public eye for the past week or so because the CEO of the company decided to use his freedom of speech and people became offended by what he said. I could say you need to lose some weight, you would get offended, but that is my point of view so you just need to deal with that. But that is not the point of this post. I had a choice my senior year of high school to either go to college right away or get a job. I thought it would be nice to have a job. My only thing was that I did not under any circumstances wanted to work on Sundays. I know I was crossing my fingers that I might come across something that would offer me Sundays off but I didn't want to get my hopes up. I wasn't in Utah after all. ;) I was offered a job at Chick fil A which just so happened to be CLOSED ON SUNDAYS!! My prayers were answered. I could have a good job and not have to worry about having to work on Sunday. I did my training there starting at nights after school until I graduated in December. Once I graduated I was moved to days, and that is when my life changed forever! On that very first time working days I met the most attractive, smart, and funny guy I have ever known. And you know what? That guy later asked me to marry him, and now we are having the time of our lives! Chick fil A was where it all started! It's where he first asked me out, and I had my first kiss right behind that building. So thank you Chick fil A for answering my prayers for giving me a wonderful job that gave me great experience as a leader, and for leading me to the love of my life the man I get to spend forever with, Cole.
 

1 comment: