Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back in Business

We FINALLY got our internet set up. It has been all but boring in our new apartment. I have been watching a lot of movies. Sadly we don't get Netflix here because that would be awesome. But  what we Cole did get for his birthday was a new Xbox and a TV so I get to play video games while he is at work. What I do love to do while he is at work is baking! I have been baking cookies and we have been eating them (we being mostly Cole) non stop. It has been hard to do so because we have no measuring cups. I have to eyeball everything, but luckily I am good at it. Also, I know what I want for Christmas, Grandma Sally if you are reading this and are able to do so I would like you to make me an apron  like that snowman one that you have at my parents house. Whenever I have that on I feel like I have your "zen" with me and I bake so much better.

Today is Cole's birthday! He is 27! That sounds so crazy, because that means he is almost 30. I hope that he likes that cake I made him because he is a better decorator of cakes than I am on year he made me a ladybug cake, it was beautiful. I am going to keep it simple. CRAP I just realized that we doing have any candles! I hope he will be okay... I mean it's great and all that I now can drive in Germany I just don't have a car to go to the store and get candles. Well I am sure there will be more to tell and pictures to come of Cole.

Love
K&C

No comments:

Post a Comment